Is it possible to use remote sensing to determine Hydrothermal alteration zones without resorting to collecting samples from the Area of study?

  • $\begingroup$ Which hydrothermal alteration zones are you referring to? My guess it that you're talking about things around porphyry intrusions, gossans, etc, but you have to be clear. $\endgroup$ – Gimelist Apr 14 '18 at 6:24
  • $\begingroup$ I mean the hydrothermal alteration zones associated with gold mineralization $\endgroup$ – Maged Apr 15 '18 at 0:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.