What industries or government departments hire volcanologists and igneous petrologists/geochemists in the United States?

  • $\begingroup$ Do you have a specific country in mind? $\endgroup$ – Gimelist May 21 '18 at 5:50
  • $\begingroup$ I'm sorry, I should have added that I'm in the US. $\endgroup$ – Steven May 21 '18 at 6:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.