The site where it is found is characterized by schist, quartz and gneis, but also other species of rock. This is a scissors 2 cm semi transparent, vitreous luster, hard scale 6.5 - 7 ... I will post more photos of different kinds found in the location where it is found possibly serving as identification help ... thank you
- I have no idea what image 1 is, but the dark red/purple crystals look like they could be garnets.
- Images 2 and 7 are both schists 2 is of a lower metamorphic grade than 7 which might even be considered a gneiss.
- Image 3 looks like calcite veining in a fine sandstone parent rock.
- Image 4 looks like flint, chert or chalcedony, but may well be talc, or calcite depending on it's hardness and reactivity, there's not a lot to tell between them visually a lot of the time.
- Image 5 looks to be beach worn bottle glass, I have pieces that colour at home.
- The pebbles in Image 6 include what appears to be obsidian, jasper, travertine or possibly coral, calcite, argillite, and sandstone or possibly quartzite.