I know the ridge at the South of Australia is named Southeast Indian Ridge.

I would like to know if there is a geological name for the three subduction branches that cross indonesian zone, at the North of Australia, as seen in this map.

Current plate limits from USGS

Source: researchgate.net Map by United States Geological Survey.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.