I began to do the best that I could to boil the key facts down to the most basic essence of proving significant anthropogenic climate change:
(1) It is a verified fact that since 1959 CO2 increased 98 PPM which is 126 times faster than the next fastest increase of at least 90 PPM in the prior 800,000 years.
(2) It is a verified fact that CO2 is currently 37% higher that its prior 800,000 year high value of 298 PPM.
(3) It is a verified fact that global temperatures have increased about 0.75C since 1970.
(4) It is a verified fact that the only reason the Earth is much warmer than the Moon is the greenhouse effect of greenhouse gases.
(5) It is a verified fact that a significant increases in greenhouses gases cause a corresponding significant increases in global temperatures.
It does seem to be the case that within the premise that all of the above facts are true that significant anthropogenic climate change is proven.
The only pushback that I have gotten from global heating deniers is that they simply do not believe the temperature record.
By what objectively correct process could we determine the truth about the actual severity of anthropogenic climate change?
There are two key goals of the above question:
(1) To make sure that the above five points sufficiently prove AGH.
(2) To find very succinct and compelling ways to validate these five points.