Are the c.1500 year cyclical climate cycles called bond cycles or Dansgaard-Oeschger event(s)? I thought the Dansgaard-Oeschger event(s)? occur on much longer timescales. If so, why are they also called bond cycles? What is the correct terminology? Thank you.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.