It seems that Europe and the Mediterranean Sea have had high seismic activity in last six months. Major events which I remember are:
- 2020 Aegean Sea earthquake, magnitude of 7.0 Mww
- 29 December 2020: Petrinja, Croatia, magnitude 6.4 earthquake
- Many Etna volcano eruptions
- 3 March 2021: Týrnavos, Greece 6.3 Mww
- Many earthquakes in recent weeks in Iceland and an alert for volcanic eruption
- Today (18 March 2021): 6.0 Mww earthquake in souther Mediterranean Sea, near Béjaïa, Algeria
What could this high seismic activity across Europe tell us?