From WRF output file,
I find 3 variables related to the precipitation (unit: mm)
- variable name: pr
- variable: RAINC+RAINNC
- comments: $dt(RAINC+RAINNC)/DT$
2. Max hourly precipitation rate
- variable name: prhmax
- variable: RAINC, RAINNC or RAINMAX1Hclwrf
- comments: $MAX(dtsum()/DT)$
3. Convective precipitation
- variable name: prc
- variable: RAINC
- comments: $d_t(RAINC)/DT $
Summarize the amount of days which precipitation > 0.254 mm
What variable should I use for further analysis?
Any advice would be appreciated.