First, check out the dominant pesticides being used. There are three main groups: organochlorides, which are relatively safe for people but bad for the environment (very long lasting); organophosphates, which are seriously toxic for people, but short-lived, so safe for the environment; and pyrethroids, which are pretty much safe for both humans and environment. If it is dominantly organophosphates then maybe you have cause for concern.
Second, check out the proximity. Are they spraying right up to the walls of your house? If yes, then you may have a problem, but it is really only a potential problem within a few tens of metres of repeated exposure.
Third check the weather. Obviously if the winds are blowing straight off the fields and into your kitchen, that is not a good scenario.
Fourth, check out the disposal of pesticide containers. If there is a good waste disposal system for contaminated bottles, cartons, etc., and if farmers are reading the labels and sticking to the rules, then no problem.
Many people get very uptight about pesticides without understanding them. People do not fall ill from minute traces in groundwater and air. Farmers and their families get ill - generally from chemical violation of their central nervous system - when the farmer doesn't take appropriate precautions or follow the instructions. It is worrying when farmers in their fields walk into their own spray instead of spraying to the side, or when they mix up pesticides without gloves. No apron, no face-mask, careless discarding of pesticide containers into drainage ditches, etc. When the farmers wife washes the farmer's clothes - soaked in pesticide, then she's also at risk. Organophosphates in particular can be absorbed through the skin.
It is impossible to comment about wind drift without much more detailed local knowledge of conditions. My advice is don't get paranoid, but do use common sense about repeated exposure at high concentrations.