I convert data from $t$-$x$ domain to $f$-$k$ domain to do dip filter using sudipfilt command. After that it should return to the $t$-$x$ domain. Which command should it be?

  • 2
    $\begingroup$ While your question is technically on-topic here, I doubt that anyone here is familiar with Seismic Unix. It's a highly specialized software. Since you're coming from Earth Science, I wonder if it wouldn't be a better place for this question. Do they accept questions about software? $\endgroup$ Sep 30, 2016 at 21:43
  • 3
    $\begingroup$ The following link indicates that the the T-X to F-K and inverse transform are done within sudipfilt: geo.mtu.edu/~ctyoung/Robinson/filterfk.htm $\endgroup$
    – stevej
    Oct 3, 2016 at 5:12
  • $\begingroup$ Than you the problem solved $\endgroup$ Oct 3, 2016 at 14:08


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.