New answers tagged


NO, it's not a very major sink on our planet, red is the extra carbon from human activities: Cool theory about Venus. It lacks a strong magnetosphere, so the solar wind carries away more light elements like hydrogen, and water vapor, the solar wind has ...

Top 50 recent answers are included