Podcast #128: We chat with Kent C Dodds about why he loves React and discuss what life was like in the dark days before Git. Listen now.

Applied to questions about the use of instruments in earth sciences.

Use this tag whem you're asking about things like

  • Seismometers
  • weather balloons
  • gauges
  • soil augers
  • polarimeters
  • magnetometers
  • mass spectrometers

Please use the tag instead of this one when asking about radar, satellite imagery, aerial photography or other remote sensing technologies.

Some of these instruments can be used for other sciences, so please remember to limit your questions to their use within an Earth Science field as described in the help center.

history | excerpt history