Episode #125 of the Stack Overflow podcast is here. We talk Tilde Club and mechanical keyboards. Listen now

New answers tagged


This is better suited for English Language &Usage SE, but the word you're looking for is Isochron an imaginary line or a line on a chart connecting points at which an event occurs simultaneously or which represents the same time or time difference (Source: Merriam-Webster) Isochrons are typically used in diagrams rather than maps, for techniques ...

Top 50 recent answers are included